New York City's Best Barbeque. Says You!
City's Best has just launched a new poll to find New York City's best barbecue restaurant. Here's the list of nominations in no particular order. You can vote for you favorite by clicking on the restaurant name. Be sure to check out my thoughts about each establishment. Of course your thoughts may vary.
- Three Brother's Butchers (My review is here)
- Plataforma (Brazilian BBQ? What are they doing on this list?)
- Virgil's Barbecue (My last visit is here)
- Blue Smoke (By this time you should know the drill)
- Daisy May's BBQ (Here)
- Pies and Thighs (Sorry, I haven't been here yet.)
- Dinosaur BBQ (My visit)
- Brother Jimmy's (My last visit)
- Bone Lick Park (My take)
- Hill Country BBQ (Not a full review - but some comments.)