.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

BBQ Equipment: Secret Sources

I don't know if I should reveal this secret to the rest of the barbecue world, but my undying loyalty to my readers compels me to do it. OK, here you go. If you're looking to buy a grill or a smoker, one of the best places to shop is craigslist.org.

Last year I purchased my Kamado Smoker from craigslist and my NB Hondo (which was sadly stolen from my yard before I ever got to use it) from craigslist. It's a great place to find the smokers and grills most stores don't carry.

Here's a sample listing from Minneapolis for the legendary Bandera Smoker:

Bandera Smoker for Sale - $75


Reply to: sale-367297317@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-07-05, 5:05PM CDT


For Sale: New Braunfels Bandera Smoker. Offset charcoal/wood/water smoker with large capacity. Fair condition, make anoffer.Call 612-730-7931.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!