BBQ Equipment: Charbroil Double Door Smoker and Grill
I'm back from an OK weekend. I hope you guys had a good one.
First up, I want to congratulate my friends Nancy and Greg from Purple Turtle Caterers for winning the I Love BBQ Festival in Lake Placid, NY this weekend. Great job guys! Congrats also to my buddies over at I Smell Smoke for taking an unusual second place; I Smell Smoke wins so often it must have come as a real shocker!
- Double door access reduces smoke and heat loss
- Center Door Stop removes providing full access to cooking chamber
- Cast iron porcelain-coated cooking grates for even heat distribution
- 738 sq. in. total cooking surface area in cooking chamber and firebox
- Removable Ash Drawer simplifies clean-up
- Firebox door with damper provides access and heat control
- Removable front shelf and lower storage rack
- Chrome-plated spring-style handles
- Cast iron wheels with rubber tread
- Top-mounted smoke stack tumbles flavorizing smoke within the firebox
- Heavy-gauge steel construction for years of reliable cooking performance
- Bonus Veggie Rack and Water Marinade Pan included!