BBQ Class: Paul Kirk's School of Pit Masters Sponsored by R.U.B Restaurant
We'd like to invite you to The Baron's
Paul Kirk, the legendary Baron of Barbecue, co-owner of NYC's R.U.B. Restaurant, Barbecue Guru, Ambassador of Barbecue, Order of the Magic Mop, Certified Barbecue Judge, Kansas City Barbecue Society Board of Directors, Inductee into the KCBS Barbecue Hall of Flame, Author of numerous cookbooks and 1990 Chef of the Year Greater Kansas City ACF Chapter is coming to New York City to teach the Baron's School of Pitmasters.
Saturday October 21, 2006- Rain or Shine.
- Where: The Water Taxi Beach, 2nd Street and Borden Ave, Hunter's Point, Long Island City, Queens, New York. WTB is easily accessible from most major highways and public transportation and it has an incredible view of the
skyline. New York City
- The What and The Why: This class is suited for the back yard BBQ enthusiast, the seasoned competitor, or those considering opening a BBQ joint (restaurant). The Baron will cover the basics of BBQing Brisket, Pork Butt, Pork Ribs, Chicken, and Sausage. He will also cover fire management, fuels, BBQ rubs and spices, BBQ sauce, contest presentation, among many other subjects.
- How much: $250 per person - THIS CLASS IS LIMITED TO 40 ATTENDEES.
- What do I need to bring: You bring your cooker, fuel, cooking utensils and whatever you'd need to cook outdoors. We supply the rest. (Meat, spices, rubs, etc.)
- How do I get into school: Contact Robert Fernandez aka WhiteTrash BBQ or Matt Fisher aka The Hampton Smoker.
THE BARON'S SCHOOL OF PITMASTERS HERE!
Don't miss this historic opportunity to learn with the one of the best. See you there!
The phrase “
The St. Mark Sports Association is a