.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Monday, April 16, 2007

It Was A Good Weekend

Ahh, it was a good weekend. Even though NYC was drenched with 8" of rain, I got some time on Saturday to grill. Yes, I actually cooked over a live fire. Hmm, I wonder if I pissed off Mother Nature and that's why she sent the Nor'Easter on Sunday?

A while back I mentioned that I was attending the Charbroil roll-out for their new TEC grills. One of the perks of the roll-out was that Charbroil was going to send me, and anyone else who attended, a TEC grill for evaluation. I only agreed to evaluate the grill if Charbroil would accept criticism as well as praise. Their response, "Bring it on."

You may have seen reviews about this grill already at The Hampton Smoker, Men In Aprons and at The BBQ General. My grill was delivered last week. It was unpacked and assembled and christened on Saturday.

I'm doing taxes today, so I don't have time to post the full review yet. I will be giving you the nitty-gritty during the week but to sum it all up, I like this grill.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!