.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Any Road

Hi everyone. Yes, I'm still here and I still haven't finished the redesign of the blog. Who am I kidding? I haven't really started it. This year's been a very strange one for me and much of my life has been turned upside down. Of course this had to happen just as I announced I was redoing the blog! My timing was perfect.

So, right now I find myself in limbo. I'm not sure what's to come or where I'm going or even where I want to go anymore. There are so many things in flux. Relationships, residences, jobs, businesses, dreams, goals and hobbies. Friendships that seemed so solid are cracking. Is everyone only out for themselves? Or am I just hypercritical and overly sensitive right now? Why am I so willing to jettison life long relationships now? Why am I finding new relationships useless?

Nothing seems to satisfy anymore. Nothing seems to drive me right now. I'm going through the motions but the dance doesn't end, the tempo is a stately, stifling 4/4 -not even the beauty of a waltz.

But things are in flux - The barbecue gods appear to be smiling - or is it just a tease?

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Devid Pul said...

This is a great blog, usually i don't post comments on blogs but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so!


Barbeque

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!