.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Friday, October 10, 2008

What Would You Serve At Your Own Funeral?

Have any of you given any thought on what you'd like served at your funeral? I'd like mine to be a great party on an ocean beach. Even if it's winter. Just build a large fire and gather round.

Since I'm probably going to hell, I want grilled chicken. (since who's not a little bit afraid of going to hell?) Keeping with the grilled theme, grilled scallops and grilled porterhouse steaks.

Depending on season some fresh watermelon, spiked with vodka to remind people of the times on the beaches in high school when the consuming alcohol had to be concealed from my parents and the other adults making it oh, so much more fun.

Pulled pork, baked beans and bbq ribs. Just because I made them so often.

Steamed Maine lobster, because I like it and it's a bit decadent. Prime Rib.

If it's winter, split pea soup with ham. Cream of Tomato soup too.

Mulled cider, spiked of course. Beer. Amber beer. Lots of it.

Apple pie. My mother's recipe with lard in the crust.

And lastly, toast with peanut butter.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Damn, you keep making menus like this for your death, and you are going to have people trying to "off" you just for the food. Be careful!

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Terry (aka) Big Daddy said...

I would say...

Anything that goes good with cold beer.

God loves me...
The underworld hates me...

What the hell...

As long as I don't have to cook it, whatever floats your boat.

Chow down...and drink one for me.

There you go...just send me the bill...

You take care of the tip...

B.D.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!