Events: NYC International Pickle Day
A Pickle Event that Can't Be Contained
Hosted by the Lower East Side Business Improvement District and the NY Food Museum
and Parking Lot on Ludlow and Broome Sts.
The Eighth Annual NYC International Pickle Day is a free, fun street festival all about Pickles held on in the heart of the old Pickle District of the Lower East Side.
Pickle Day will feature:
- Cooking and home canning demonstrations
- Children's activities
- Neighborhood walking tours
- FREE PICKLE SAMPLES!
There is a 2nd Pickle Day Location at the Parking Lot on Broome Street and Ludlow with:
- An interactive Best Buy Pickle Day Lounge
- Special Pickle Day Green Market
- A full-length production of Twelfth Night by Shakespeare in the Parking Lot, produced by The Drilling Company (3pm)
For the second year in a row Pickle Day is offering free valet bike parking supplied by Transportation Alternatives, so pedal on down with the whole family.
Sponsored by Best Buy in Noho (622 Broadway) and Whole Foods. Media Partnership with Metro NY.
For more information go to www.LowerEastSideNY.com or call 212-226-9010.