.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Willie B's - Bayshore's Finest

Yesterday I paid a rare visit to Willie B's Award Wining BBQ located at 222 Fifth Ave., Bayshore, NY 11706 and I'm glad I did. Wilie B's has long been on my list of recommended restaurants and I haven't been out there since before my car accident in April. Willie has some of the best chicken, brisket and ribs on Long Island and I encourage you to stop in and try it out.

And, he's now selling Wicked Good Charcoal. Wicked Good is something of a legend in the New York and New England BBQ circles and I think this is the only place on Long Island where it can be purchased at the retail level. In addition to the charcoal, Will's also selling hard wood for smoking. You can buy oak, maple, cherry and even olive. Olive? Olive.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Terry (aka) Big Daddy said...

I would love to try their charcoal, but I don't think it would be worth it to have it shipped from there to Tennessee.

So, I'll just settle for Nature-Glo lump charcoal.

That's pretty good stuff once I learned how to time it out for the firebox.

Good price too.

B.D.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger PJay said...

I always have bad luck whenever I go to Bay Shore. The food never holds up well in the take out containers for some reason. And I certainly can't enjoy it, sitting in my car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!