.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday's Smoke

I want to start out by thanking all of you for not commenting that I posted a Wordless Wednesday post on Thursday. The week is just slipping by.

I don't really have much to say today. Mother's Day is Sunday and I'm working out a Mother's Day menu in my head, but I need to run it by the kids first. My daughter wants to be the main chef this year, so it may not involve the grills or smokers. Damn.

Saturday is the Oyster Bay Railroad Museum's Smoke N' Steam grilling contest out on Long Island. If you're anywhere near it, be sure to stop by. Oyster Bay is a beautiful town and you'll be able to sample food from many of the local restaurants.

I wish I could get out to Oyster Bay for Smoke N' Steam as it was inspired by Grillin' On The Bay which in turn was inspired by The Snowshoe Grilling Contest, but since the car accident I'm not doing any traveling I don't absolutely have to do. It's just too painful.

Speaking of New York City's own Grillin' On The Bay on June 7th. If you're planing on cooking in Brooklyn, get your application in now. Space is going quickly.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Reilly Fox said...

It's too bad you can't make it out. We will miss you.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Eric

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!