March Madness: Grill Power
Yes, that is a grill. A gas grill apparently. It's called the Motor Head and available for $399 from FABGrills.
According to their website....
• Unique Patented V-8 Engine Design
• High Temp Powder Coated Paint
• Chrome Plated Air Breather, Valve Covers,
Oil Pan & Control Panel
• Cast Iron 2-piece Enameled Coated
• Powder Coated Exhaust Headers
• Removable Oil Pan for Quick and
• 55,000 BTU’s of cooking heat
Approx. 440 sq. Inches of grilling
space (20”w x 22”d)
• Chromed Air Cleaner Serves as the
• Dual Use Tool Box GasTank Cover
• Locking Front Wheels
• Built to Withstand Years of Service
• Multi-tier Warranty and Guarantee
• Custom Colors Available
• Griddle Cooking
It's cool to look at, but I wonder if it can cook. Lots of times these novelty grills are just that - novelties. If the folks over at FABGrills want to send me one, I'll put it through its paces and let you know.
March Madness continued tonight with a penne with mushroom and ricotta sauce. Good stuff.
And today's random barbecue link: The Galax Smokehouse.