.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

March Madness: The First Tuesday

On Tuesday's we have a high carb dinner. Why? Because it's my daughter's swim night. She's on two different swim teams and she needs the carbohydrates for the meets.

Tonight's dinner was good; Stop and Shop's square spinach and cheese ravioli with a traditional Italian red tomato sauce and a mixed salad. Nothing special, but still a great meal.

My cold still has me sidelined so I really don't have much to say. However, I want to talk to the anonymous posters out there who send me comments. When I post a review of a restaurant, event or a product I try very hard to be fair but honest. I look for the good and the bad and I realize that much of what I say is subjective. But it is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

One of the great things about blogging is the responses I get from you the readers. I love reading what all of you have to say. But it you're going to trash a restaurant, an event, a product or even me, you don't get to do that anonymously. Your comments will never see the light of day. Grow a set and post who you are.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And don't forget that you need the carbs to last the night AT those swim meets!

My 8 year old just finished Winter Short Course 2 weeks ago. Final meet was 5 hours, and we were done at Event 25 Heat 14 out of 48 events!

Enjoying your March Madness posts Rob, and hope you feel better.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Two swim teams? Jeeze, she must stay worn out!

Again, hope you feel better!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger WhiteTrashBBQ said...

Willkat - Where the hell you been? Give me a call dude!

Chris - She wants to join another. She really enjoys swimming and it's great for her blood sugar.

Thanks for the well wishes guys - tonight I actually sound like me again. I'm getting there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!