.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Where Have You Been My Brown Eyed Son?

With apologies to Mr. Dylan, it crossed my mind to put this post up in the same type of verse as his masterpiece, but alas I am not as skilled. Don't read too much into that last post. The line that sticks in my head is "where have you been" not the threat of "a hard rain" even though a hard rain is gonna fall. I wonder if the hard rain Dylan envisioned ever did fall or was he just fucking around ala "the walrus was Paul."

Cryptic posts and references to obscure Beatles songs aside, as if any Beatles song could be obscure; the world does not revolve around barbecue. That fact hit me hard in the face when I returned to the real world with clients looking for me, family issues and my gout rearing it's ugly head.

I owe you folks much. I will be posting a lot this weekend. I'll be talking about the Hudson Valley Ribfest, The Turduckhen and Boudain sausages that the Cajun Grocer sent up for review, the lamb provided by the American Lamb Board and a whole lot of other things. Talk to you tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!