.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dos

2 days to go to the Hudson Valley Ribfest and one of the team members has dropped out. We think. He hasn't made up his mind, but the rest of us are pretty sure that all signs point to him leaving. It's funny, if this had happened a week ago, I would have freaked out. Now, it doesn't bother me. Don't get me wrong, I sincerely hope that he comes up as he's one of my favorite people and we will definitely miss him if he doesn't. But it's beyond my control.

It seems that I've lost or worked through all my apprehensions and nervousness about this event. What will be, will be. We'll do our best and hopefully it will be good enough. We'll be experimenting on some foods, and following time honored traditions with others. We will have fun - that I can guarantee.

If you're anywhere near New Paltz, New York this weekend, come on by.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!