.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Weekend Plans

A mad genius called Mr. Cutlets aka Josh Ozersky aka the brains behind New York Magazine's online food site recently commented to my buddy Matt aka The Hampton Smoker that Matt is the only barbecue blogger who actually cooks. I'm beginning to agree with him as another weekend is approaching where I won't be able to touch my grills. But all is not lost.

This weekend I'll be up in East Hartford Connecticut judging at the KCBS and NEBS sanctioned barbeque contest, Bluesaque. On Saturday, I'll be judging the grilling contest and listening to some great bands like The Mambo Sons, Electric Lady, Tinted Blue, Jeff Pitchell and Magic Red & the Voodoo Tribe. C'mon out to Gengras Harley-Davidson (10am, 221 Governor St.)and check out some great food and outstanding blues.

Sunday it's up to Albany for my nephew's high school graduation. It's going to be a busy weekend.

And to the bastard that stole my tomato plant - screw you!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger Backyard Chef said...

I appreciate the plug.

And yes, I'll be cooking the 'que this weekend, as usual.

A 12 lb Brisket, a fatty brisket point that I found for burnt ends (!!!), beef ribs, some chicken breasts and whatever else I can find.

Say hi to our friends in CT.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger WhiteTrashBBQ said...

It ain't a plug brother, simply a stating of facts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!