.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

BBQ Media: Maxim Radio

After a lack of postings here's a rare second post in one day....

It has just been confirmed that I, BrooklynQ, aka WhiteTrash BBQ, aka Robert Fernandez of Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn will be interviewed live on Maxim Radio tomorrow at 1:00 PM.

Maxim Radio is part of the Sirius Satellite Network and is Channel 108. I'm being interviewed live - AHHH! - so it should be interesting. I'll be interviewed by the hard drinking, hard partying Bower who likes his women hot, his cars fast and his metal heavy. I wonder how he likes his barbecue?

I'm bringing Matt Fisher, aka The Hampton Smoker, aka Atom's Ribs with me for protection.

You can listen live or check out Bower's My Space. So if you're around, take a listen. He's had a lot of interesting guests. I hope I can keep up.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Leigh Forbes said...

What's up Bobby Slather? I really enjoyed hearing you on the Bower show. You fit right in...I hope they invite you back! I'll be reading your blog from now on :)

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger WhiteTrashBBQ said...

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I can't tell you what was going through my mind sitting in the lobby waiting for the show to begin. It's a bit nerve racking to say the least.

I had a great time. The guys are great and Laura is a sweetheart. I hope they invite me back soon.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Backyard Chef said...

Hey there Bobby Slather!

Sorry I couldn't make it today. Sounds like you were really 'cooking' on the show....

Let me know next time you need, uh, protection...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!