.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

BBQ Contests: Grillin' On The Bay: The Teams

Organizing an event can take over your whole life. Right now, Grillin' On The Bay is doing just that. Tomorrow, I'm cooking 30lbs of pork butt and The Hampton Smoker has cooked chicken and brisket that all will be for sale at the contest. Grillin' On The Bay has grown from 10 teams to 24 teams from around the country. This is going to be a great time. If you're in the New York City tri-state area be sure to check it out.

The Teams:
  • Hot Hogs
  • Smokin’ Mikes
  • Purple Turtle
  • Hill Country
  • Notorious BBQ
  • Fat Texan BBQ
  • Richie’s Rib Shack
  • The Anchormen
  • IQue
  • Lost Nation
  • All American BBQ
  • Fugheddaboutit BBQ
  • Front Street Smoke House
  • Smoke in Da Eye
  • Q Haven
  • Burnt Side Down
  • Duke’s
  • Ribs Within
  • The Mutiny Smokers
  • Smokin’ Dave’s Tailgate Party
  • Smokin’ Bones
  • Ma’s Que Crew Beer
  • Belly Porkers
  • Better BBQ Bureau

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually showed up today, at around 3pm! But I couldn't find you (no one I asked recognized your name), and it looked like people were packing up and the vending was almost over. I was pretty disappointed. Then I went to the big Russian supermarket across the street to cheer myself up by stocking up on pelmeni.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger WhiteTrashBBQ said...

I'm sorry I missed you Danielle. I was the good looking, long haired balding guy running all over the place in the olive green Nautica shirt. I would have loved to meet you.

Hopefully, we'll see you next year.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Backyard Chef said...

I can't believe I missed you, too. Danielle. Robert and I were probably in the gym inside handing out the awards....though, if you used the description of Robert above, you would've never found him (good looking!?)...Just joking, my friend....

Sorry we missed you, Danielle....

--Matt

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some other time! Maybe we should plan another food blogger potluck, and set it for a date that you can attend. ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!