.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

A little bragging

Sauce Magazine just ran an article about the best food blogs out there.

Under BBQ, here's what was listed...


I'm honored to be included in such auspicious company. If you haven't checked out MeatHenge or Bucky's Blog you're really missing out.

It's interesting to point out that the authors contribute to Get Your Grill On. Maybe you should check it out too. You'll never know what you'll learn.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I do love your site, it makes me REAL hungry!

I am chagrined, really....Get Your Grill On is predominantly testosterone laden.....what about the equally talented ladies at the helm?? Where are they?? We women CAN rule the grill..... it is possible!

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Backyard Chef said...

You tell 'em, Kate! My wife is becoming the griller in our house, and I'm sticking w/ the low n slow-- maybe you should have Amy write for Get Your Grill On, Rob....

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger WhiteTrashBBQ said...

I'd love to have more female writers at GYGO. There are a couple on staff, but they haven't chimed in yet. If you'd like to join in I'd love to have you.

Kate,
Sine you both signed in without a returen email, even tho I have pretty good idea who this is, please drop me an e-mail at bbqwhitetrash@optonline.net.

And Matt, you know how to get a hold of me! So does your wife!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!