.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm back

Well sorta.

I've left this blog empty for far too long in an effort to promote Paul Kirk's School of Pitmaster's class and I've been expending all of my energy on that. I don't think I've ever been as tired in my life as I was at the end of that class. My body's hurting and my brain has been playing major ticks on me and when I have slept, which I don't do much of normally, I've been having all sorts of vivid dreams, and yes I do dream in color. (Can you identify the run on sentence?) If any of you out there know how to interpret dreams, I'd love to talk to you.

The Paul Kirk class was great. It was a lot of fun and I'll be posting pictures and recaps in a future post. I also have some great information for you from a dinner meeting with Adam Byrd over at Men in Aprons and a quick look at Charbroil's new line of grills and accessories.

1 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robert did you get my email about the graduation certificates on Paul's class?

dave conti red planet bbq
davarrow@aol.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!