.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Friday on my mind


I know it's only Tuesday but I've got the weekend on my mind. It's summer and I want to see the sun, feel the heat, put my toes in the sand and do some body surfing. Check out the Long Island Beaches here.

4 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Blogger Backyard Chef said...

Nice picture, WTBBQ. I could go for a little beach time myself. Maybe not in this howling wind and stinging rain, but at a more placid time.

Friday on my mind...Where have I heard that before?

 
At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday is to far away! Im taking the boat out to fire island on thursday and staying until monday.

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger BlueMule said...

Sun? You have Sun down there in NY? Cripes, all we've got is rain! Rain or shine, there must be 'cue on the holiday weekend!

Cheers,

Mule

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger WhiteTrashBBQ said...

I hear you guys. I'm fed up with all the rain as well. But it looks like there might be sun this weekend.

And sorry for stealing your post title Backyard Chef. But I only steal from the best!

http://backyardchef.blogspot.com/2006/05/friday-on-my-mind.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!