.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

BBQ Media Alert: BBQ Pits By Klose

Klose Barbecue Pits have been called the "Rolls Royce of the barbeque world." They really are amazing cookers and just about the best piece of equipment any barbeque-er could wish for. You know these pits. You've seen them at every barbecue contest in the country. You've marveled over them. You've drooled over them. You've lusted after them. Ok, maybe you haven't - but I admit it - I have.

I've been lucky enough to cook on two Klose pits, the legendary Backyard Chef and the MOAB which is a custom made pit for the Poohbah of The BBQ-Brethren. Let me tell you, these pits live up to the hype. They're definitely worth every penny and one day I hope to be able to bring one to Brooklyn.

Rumor is that the Hampton Smoker has a Backyard Chef stashed somewhere out on Long Island. He occasionally uses it to cook, but Wubby's not getting the workout she needs! But we need to cut the Smoker some slack. Life does interfere and sometimes it picks you up, spins you around and drop kicks you to the ground.

Why am I talking about Dave Klose and BBQ Pits by Klose? Well Dave's about to assault the media. I'll let him tell you all about it....

"I am very excited to announce the air date and time for Modern Marvels: BBQ TECH with BBQ Pits by Klose having a little part we are very proud to have been included in. The show will be premiering on the History Channel on June 28th:
10:00 pm (Eastern/Pacific Times)
9:00 pm (Central Time)
8:00 pm (Mountain Time)

It will also be re-airing on July 2nd @ 3:00 pm (ET/PT), 2:00 pm (CT), 1:00 pm (MT)

To confirm your air time you can visit the TV schedule on the History Channel website.

History Channel
is very excited about this show, and I want to thank everyone for their assistance. It was truly a team effort.

Have a great BBQ SUMMER!!!
Dave Klose"

Check out Dave and his Modern Marvel BBQ Pits. I know I'll be watching. I hope you will be too.

Photos courtesy of Klose BBQ Pits, The Hampton Smoker and Senor Toad Cookers.

3 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Blogger Professor Salt said...

Thanks for the heads up on the History Channel show. They sent a crew to the BBQ'n at the Autry contest in Los Angeles to tape footage. Now I know which show they were shooting for!

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger Backyard Chef said...

Hey funny man, I know I'll be watching the history channel on the 28th. Dave Klose should be made a saint for designing the BYC.

When are we getting together to cook?

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger The BBQ Guy said...

I have to agree. The Klose pits are good, but I'm envious of those pits made by Jamie Geer too. If the Kose is a Rolls Royce, then I'd have to say that the Geer pits must be a Lear jet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!