.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Who is it? Who is it?


Tomorrow, we'll be joined by the swingingist chick magnet in Vermont with a post about his first time. But for now, all you can do is check out his equipment. I hope I don't get him in trouble!

3 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks Like Mr. Decker from Lost Nation BBQ.

He owes me a beer. A VERMONT beer.

Smoker

 
At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that. I recognize that Lang 84 anywhere.

Guy

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger BlueMule said...

Yep, that's the main man of Lost Nation BBQ. I met him briefly at last summer's Harpoon Championships of NE Barbecue. He was set up right accross from me.

He was quite nice, and offered to give me any supplies if I had forgotten anything.

Mule

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!