.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I got tagged a long time ago

Way back at the beginning of the month I was tagged by my friend Neil over at The Survival Gourmet. Tagging is the new cool blogosphere version of a chain letter. So here are my answers...

Four jobs you had in your life:
1. Architect
2. Cab Driver
3. Stock Boy
4. Suicide Hotline Worker (This was volunteer)

Four movies you'd watch over and over:
1. Rocky
2. Gone with the Wind (How I love Vivian Leigh!)
3. Beetlegeuse
4. A Christmas Story

Four places you have lived:
1. Brentwood, NY
2. Garden City, NY
3. Hoboken, NJ
4. Jersey City, NJ

Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. Family Guy
2. Simpsons
3. Good Eats
4. The Sopranos (OK it's not on right now, but I still watch the reruns.)

Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Haiti
2. Vermont
3. Texas
4. Jamaica

Four websites you visit daily: (This is hard)
1. The BBQ-Brethren
2. Yahoo Web Mail
3. SweetNicks
4. The Drudge Report

Four of your favorite foods: (This is really hard)
1. Grilled chicken with lots of barbeque sauce
2. Open face burnt cheddar cheese sandwiches
3. Tomato soup
4. Diet Coke

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. Vermont
2. Working a barbecue cooker
3. Eating at a top NYC restaurant
4. In a steam room

Four bloggers you are tagging:
None - I let this go too long and all my blogging friends have been tagged. Looks like I'm inviting the blogosphere gods to come get me. Be gentle.

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger BlueMule said...

I think I may have to consider myself tagged. I couldn't help but notice your affinty for my fine state of Vermont.

If you give me 12 hours notice next time your up this way I can arrange for some good barbecue to be had in East Randolph!

Mule

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger WhiteTrashBBQ said...

Yup Mule, I love Vermont. Everytime I'm up there a feel a strange sense of connection, like I've lived there all my life. If things go as planned, you may have some WhiteTrash moving into the state very soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!