.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Have you been good?

Dear Santa,

How are you? How's Mrs. Claus and all the elves? I've been an extra special very very good boy this year. What would you like with your cookies this year? Ribs? Brisket? Or a pulled pork sandwich? Of course I could make you my favorite and leave you some chicken. Just let me know what you like and I'll be sure to fill your belly.

If you can swing it this year Santa, I'd like you to bring me....
  1. A Nu-temp wireless barbecue remote thermometer.
  2. Some barbecue rubs from John Henry.
  3. A smoker from Dave Klose. Santa if you can get him to make me a MOAB, I'd really appreciate it.
  4. A cord of seasoned cherry, apple, oak and maple wood.
  5. 100lbs of lump charcoal.
  6. A 48 blade Jaccard to help tenderize the brisket.
  7. A couple of meat injectors.
  8. A new digital camera so that I can post pictures on my blog.
  9. A foodsaver so that I can store and ship all my delicious barbeque.]
  10. A good set of knives and a knife skills class at ICE.
I know I'm asking for a lot this year Santa, but if you bring me all of this, I promise to cook for you anytime you're in Brooklyn. Thank you, Santa! Merry Christmas, Santa!

Your friend,
Robert

2 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats a MOAB?

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger WhiteTrashBBQ said...

A MOAB is the Mother Of All Banderas. It is a custom made Klose BBQ pit of which only one exists in the world. Basicaly it is a thick steel version of the charbroil bandera.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!