Have you been good?
How are you? How's Mrs. Claus and all the elves? I've been an extra special very very good boy this year. What would you like with your cookies this year? Ribs? Brisket? Or a pulled pork sandwich? Of course I could make you my favorite and leave you some chicken. Just let me know what you like and I'll be sure to fill your belly.
If you can swing it this year Santa, I'd like you to bring me....
- A Nu-temp wireless barbecue remote thermometer.
- Some barbecue rubs from John Henry.
- A smoker from Dave Klose. Santa if you can get him to make me a MOAB, I'd really appreciate it.
- A cord of seasoned cherry, apple, oak and maple wood.
- 100lbs of lump charcoal.
- A 48 blade Jaccard to help tenderize the brisket.
- A couple of meat injectors.
- A new digital camera so that I can post pictures on my blog.
- A foodsaver so that I can store and ship all my delicious barbeque.]
- A good set of knives and a knife skills class at ICE.