.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas Rush

We've been real busy these last couple of days before Christmas. We don't even have out tree yet. And to add to the hassles this season, the transit workers union has called a strike and shut down the NYC subways and buses. Nice. I usually support unions. The unions built the middle class of America. But some of the TWU demands seem way out of line for today's economic realities. I wish I could retire at 50 and didn't have to pay for my health care.

But even with all that happening I've decided to make you hungry. Here's some pictures of barbeque that I found on the web. Go out and have a barbeque dinner for Christmas. Enjoy!



BBQ food in the dead of winter? Can it get any better? Well, yes it can. I will be cooking early next week. There will be new pictures of MY barbeque. I haven't cooked ribs in months! Brisket? I don't know if I did one this year except at competitions.


2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh isn't that just peachy! I'm here at work and you post pics like that! Nice, real nice. Now all of my customers will be wondering my stomach is growling.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger The BBQ Guy said...

We cooked two pork butts last Saturday in 20 degree weather and 12 inches of snow that accumulated during the past couple of weeks. It was worth it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!