.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Getting ready to pork

Not much to post today. I will be cooking some pulled pork tomorrow, so tonight we'll be injecting, rubbing and marinating the meat. I plan on taking a lot of pictures and actually walking you through the entire process from unwrapping the meat to eating it. Be ready. I don't know why I'm on such a pulled pork kick lately, but I'm enjoying it. Brisket or ribs will be next.

A housekeeping note. I've added a few new links to sites that link here. Check them out and tell them I sent you.

3 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Backyard Chef said...

Hey-- I thought you were coming over with that pork to help baptize the new pit. Oh, well.

You'll probably post another drool-worthy picture, too...I'm sure.

Nice.

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurry up and post it and the pics. I have 11 BBQ guys coming over next Saturday and I can use all the help I can get. Otherwise just bring the pork with you on Saturday!!!!!

Smoker

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger WhiteTrashBBQ said...

Sorry Smoker. I'm waiting to taste some of your cooking. I'm thinking the pulled pork will be gone by Saturday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!