.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Blogging

Well, it's been three days since my last post. I'm working on getting a schedule set so that I post every other day. Yesterday I spent an hour composing a chart on cooking times and temperatures for the most common bbq foods. But I was unable to post it. The chart was created in Excel. I couldn't get it to keep its format when posting.

Can anyone recommend a good software for blogging? I'd like to be able to post items and store them in categories. I'd like to be able to post spreadsheets and word documents easily. And, one last requirement, it should be free, just like the software blogger provides.

Thanks.

2 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Cate said...

You might want to post your query on Food Blog S'cool's site (http://foodblogscool.blogspot.com) - they've been a great help. I know you can use Word with Blogger, and there was a thread a little bit ago about using Excel, so it is possible. Hope this helps!

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man!

I've been messing around a lot lately with CMS and tried PHP-Nuke, E107 and currently playing with Drupal. They all seem to have their strengths and weaknesses, but I think I like Drupal the best. My team's site is now running with E107, which is pretty cool, but send me an email if you want more info about any of em.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!