.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Get ready to rumble!

This weekend I enter into the ring to compete with the BBQ-Brethren at the Long Island Grill Kings contest. I'll take pictures and notes and report back.

And the media blitz continues... New York Newsday just published an article about Phil Rizzardi, the grand poohbah and my team mate of the Barbecue Brethren. Take a look.

2 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger Backyard Chef said...

Hi Robert--

I heard you guys did real well in several categories...congrats! I spent some time w/ my mom at the hospital this weekend, so couldn't make it out....a real bummer.

Any more results, etc...to share? I hope you had fun and that all is well. Can't wait to see your recap.

--Matt

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Sorry I couldn't make the event...we had just gotten back from our honeymoon (which was great).

I'd love to see some pictures and hear how you guys did. And of course tag along at a future event...

BTW...I have launched my new logo...so maybe you can take that picture of my now-wife and I down? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!