.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Happy Birthday WhiteTrash BBQ

On June 8th, this blog will be one year old. My how time flies. It's hard to believe that I've been doing this for a year. It's been an interesting year, filled with a lot of sadness and some joy. But, we're all still here and a new year dawns.

Here's my first blog entry...

Tuesday, June 08, 2004
Welcome

This Blog is being created to document my feelings, thoughts and creation process in creating the future World Championship BBQ team. White Trash BBQ. I will be creating the best BBQ in the world which will be available exclusively at my restaurant.


So, what's happened? Have I stayed true to my mission? Have I documented the creation process of the "future World Championship BBQ team?" Nope. Haven't done that.

I have talked a lot about barbecue. I have learned a lot about the competition process and the barbeque circuit. I have made a lot of new friends through this blog. But I haven't stayed true to the mission of this blog.

Well, back to the beginning. From now on, back to the mission -- "creating the future World Championship BBQ team. White Trash BBQ."

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Backyard Chef said...

Congratulations, "old man"...!

Thanks for the excellent blog and encouragements...

When will we start seeing some trophy pictures? You going to Cape Cod this weekend?

--Matt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!