.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Friday, March 18, 2005

I can't take it anymore

Monday night, walking to the subway, stepped off the curb and felt a slight twist in my ankle. Didn't think anything of it. Got off the subway, the ankle is hurting. Tuesday morning, it's all swollen and painful. Sprained the bastard. Today, finally got into a doctor who's concerned that the ankle is much too swollen for a sprain. Puts it in a cast. "Keep it elevated," he says. Come back in 10 days. Take Motrin. Cast is $65. It's not covered by the insurance. What the fuck?

So I bought the motrin. It's ibuprofen. So's Advil which I've been taking. Doesn't do shit. Call my regular doctor to ask for something stronger. He says no. Call the orthopedic doctor. He's says no. How come everyone else I know gets good drugs?

My finger still swollen and I still can't bend it. Now I can't bend my ankle either. I can't walk. I can't drive. I can't fucking take this anymore.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Got to your blog via blog explosion. Very cool. I hope your ankle and finger are feeling better by now. Take it easy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!