.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Always look on the bright side of life......

Let's concentrate on some good news and good things for a change.

My niece and God-daughter Holly Fernandez is engaged to be married to William Lynch. Congratulations to both of them. Guess there are some straight guys who wear earings in both ears after all. Check out their website at The Knot .

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Due to certain variables in my health, I've been spending a lot of time lately surfing the internet. Here's a blast from my past, Screaming Apple Records.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And who could forget, Monty Python's Flying Circus?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And who could forget The Beatles!?!?! The Beatles broke up before I was ten, but they are still my all time favorite music.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'll get back to the BBQ soon. I promise. All I have left to deal with now is hand surgery.

2 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Backyard Chef said...

Hey Rob....Congratulations-- there's some good stuff, huh? Odd coincidence that the day I proposed to Amy she had called home to tell me that her new shoes were killing her feet and she was in an awful bad mood. "Oh this is going to be good", I thought....and it has been. Amy grew up in Albany....

Hope yr having a good weekend....

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...I used to wear earrings in both ears too haha. Great site Robert...thanks for sending me an email. I'll gladly link to you...but only if you make "Lenndours" read "LENNDEVOURS" ;)

Oh..and I'll send you a graphic to use instead of our engagement shot!

Lenn
www.lenndevours.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!