.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I screwed up

Looks like I messed this up. My last post does link to Dr BBQ's blog, but he's not the guy who sent me the email. Dr BBQ is Ray Lampe and writes for Fiery-Foods. I had nothing to do with the creation of his blog.

Brian Pearcy is the BBQ Guy. He's got a great website where you can buy all sorts of BBQ related books, gooods and accessories. And he's got a great new blog. Check it out here.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check in once in a while too. Nice blog. I think there will be plenty more bbq blogs in the future. Keep up the good work.

Ray Lampe
Dr. BBQ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!