.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WhiteTrashBBQ

WhiteTrash BBQ -- Real Pit Barbecue from New York City. This is the story of a fire obsessed guy, living in Brooklyn, with a dream of producing award winning, competition busting, real Barbeque. Come live the dream as I compete around the country in the KCBS Championship Barbecue circuit.

Friday, July 16, 2004

Friday's Ramblings

For dinner last night I went back to Daisy May's BBQ on West 46th. I ordered the chili and a Carolina pulled pork sandwich. The chili was excellent. All meat and spices and sauce. The sandwich - well it was ok, but not something I'll have again. I couldn't taste the meat, only the seasonings. It's not one of the better offerings on the menu. Stick with the ribs!

Tomorrow is the Long Island BBQ contest! I'm not competing, only observing. This is my first chance to see a real contest. I'm gonna learn all I can cause next year, I'll be the champ!

If you want info on the contest click here:
THE GRILL KINGS

Today's BBQ link:
The Barbeque Judge

Tomorrow night I'll tell you all about the contest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW WhiteTrash BBQ
Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by WhiteTrash BBQ.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Search Popdex:
Ego Vereor Haud Sus!